MYWRAPP transforms your responsive website into a native iOS and Android Mobile Application
- Strong authentication system integration: digital certificate; One time password (otp); Customized system.
- Integration of additional functions: Camera; Video Recorder; Notification Service; QR code reader; Secure email client
- Benefits: No need for iOS or Android developer, faster development, Save Money, Easier implementation
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How do I create and publish an application with MYWRAPP?
Just go to the CREATE MY APP section and fill in all the requested fields. The information given will allow the creation of the application.
Will my App be in the Apple Store and/or Google Play?
Coming soon : in order to make the application available on the App Store and Google Play, you need to pay for the application on the MY APP site. In order to do this, click on " Payment " and pay with a Paypal account or a credit card. An email will inform you of the availability of my application in the app stores.
If I have content changes to do on my application regularly, do I have to republish?
Content changes are dynamic and do not require republication. On the other hand, changes to the structure of the application (name, design, headings) will have to be republished.
What can I do if I do not have a responsive website?
Your website must be responsive to use MYWRAPP. Otherwise contact MyApphone to get an offer on a natively developed application or look for other solutions on MyApp.net.
Can MyApphone create my Application while retaining my graphic design?
MyApphhone can deliver with all of the necessary elements: color codes, logo in PNG format,(1024 x 1024 pixels) and HD jpeg images. This would be an additional order, and can be quoted upon request.
Who can I contact to develop new native functionality?
Use our contact form and specify your needs, MyApphone will quickly return to you in order to make a quotation.
What is the difference between a simple responsive website and a MYWRAPP application?
A website can not use the native features of smartphone such as the Camera; Video recorder; Notification Service; QR code reader; Secure Messaging clients and the application allows offline operation.
How do push notifications work?
You can choose the Immediate or Scheduled send type to send a message to the CMS
- Immediate: Enter your notification message in the Message window, then click the Send button. Attention, the immediate option sends the message instantly to all users in your application. Once sent, you can not change it!
- Scheduled: Choose the date and time the message is sent, then enter your message in the Message window, and click the Add button to save your message. This message will be sent to the date and time you programmed, before that date and time you can change it by clicking the Scheduled Notifications button.
- Scheduled Notifications Management button: Click this button to get a history of all your messages and to manage your scheduled pending messages.
Is it free?
Yes in the beta phase of this new product. During this Beta phase, we will ask you to answer questions and give your feedback on the proposed solution.
How does the digital certificate work?
The use of the digital certificate is used when a solution requires extra security such as health or banking applications. This certificate will be used with applications that use a Public Key Infrastructure (PKI). It allows dual identification of users and ensures traceability. MYWRAPP integrates a PKI loading device, which is created with a form before the launch of the application. It is necessary to enter an OTP (One Time Passeword) which will be sent by a notification email. This scenario requires hosting on MyApphone's secure hosting service. For more information, please contact us (see button below).
How does the secure email client work?
The secure email client works only with MYWRAPP. It allows all mobile applications generated by MYWRAPP to send messages in a secure environment (Secure HIPAA Compliant Messaging). Contact us for more information.